2/27/2012

My Thought of The Day

I feel refreshed!!! I feel like I have been charged for a while!!! I feel HAPPY today!!! Finally...everything back to normal. I have tried to clear my mind by doing yoga again and meditate again. Now this time I had a deep meditation because it's been a while, there were just stuff on my mind that's been bothering me. I thought it was not something important but I did not even know why I had to even think about it. I know! It is stupid, right? But that's just how I am. I would think of something that are not even important, especially when it comes to other people. Urrrgghhh I truly hate it! But I do think about other people too much! First of all...does that other people even think about what I say or do? NO!!! Geeeezzz...

Well just an update of me being on the state of happiness, AGAIN!! Yess AGAIN and I LOVE IT!!! Right now I just wanna go to the beach and scream out loud that I am HAAAAAAAAAPPPPYYY!!!

No comments: